Wednesday, July 1st 2020 2:00 PM — 3:30 PM
TfA Coordinator Call
Dear Timebank Coordinators,
You are invited to participate in the Time for All Timebank coordinator teleconference calls on the first Wednesday of every month. The next conference call is:
Wednesday, July 1, 2020 from 2:00 to 3:30 pm Eastern Time USA (GMT/UTC 18:00 to 19:30)
This call will be a focused discussion on how we put our Core Values into practice. How do we demonstrate the core values of Asset, Reciprocity, Redefining Work, Social Networks and Respect?
BJ Andryusky, from St. Pete Timebank in St. Petersburg, Florida will lead the discussion and ask the participants for their understanding of these values and stories that represent them from their local timebanks. Come with your experience at hand and be willing to share with others!
PLEASE connect a few minutes before the start of the call so that we can start together at the beginning of the hour.
- To join the online meeting and view the screen share (if it is being used), click on the online meeting link and click “Join the Meeting.” You can use the same link to use the VOIP phone call if you are not using a telephone, following the instructions.
- Or dial into the conference line by regular telephone. When prompted, enter the Access Code followed by the # key
- Dial-In Number from the USA (712) 770-4010 Access Code: 843317 #
- There are also International Dial-In Numbers
If you missed this or previous calls, click on listen to recordings of previous calls.
Log time credits for attending or helping with these calls at Time for All Timebanks and joining the Time for All Timebank. Or, choose to give time credits to Time for All for the work in providing these calls. Your choice! :) Your time is important to the TimeBank Movement we are all creating!
Note: The calls will generally be of three kinds.
- Open Forums, where all coordinators on the call are invited to pose questions or comments and seek responses from other coordinators on the call. The subject line in the invite will include the words “Open forum.”
- Topic Forums, where the presenter puts a specific topic on the table for the participants on the call to discuss. The call opens with a short introduction by the presenter as to the topic up for discussion, then turns to the participants for a discussion.
- Coordinator Sharing calls, an established coordinator (or in some cases two or more coordinators from the same TimeBank) shares his or her experience relating to a specific aspect of TimeBanking, and then answers questions or comments from those on the call. The chosen topic will appear in the subject of the invite.
The Time for All Team