Join this call to hear Alice Bagley share her knowledge and expertise with regards to making the most out of social media for your timebank! There will be a screen share.
Instructions for 5-10 minutes before the call: (definitely 10 minutes before to make sure you are set up properly and that everything is working):
At the scheduled date and time of the meeting (or earlier if you can),
• Dial into the conference line by telephone if possible (the sound is improved). When prompted, enter the Access Code followed by the # key.
Dial-In Number: (712) 770-4010 - United States
Access Code: 843317#
• To join the online meeting and view the screen share (if it is being used) and to use the chat box, click on the online meeting link and click “Join the Meeting.” You can use the same link to use the VOIP phone call if you are not using a telephone, following the instructions. Join the meeting: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/timeforall
Recordings of past calls are posted under Meeting Resources.
Log time credits for attending or helping with these calls at TimeForAll Timebanks and joining the TimeForAll Timebank. Or, choose to give time credits to TimeForAll for the work in providing these calls. Your choice! :)
Note: The calls will generally be of three kinds:
• Open Forums, where all coordinators on the call are invited to pose questions or comments and seek responses from other coordinators on the call. The subject line in the invite will include the words “Open forum.”
• Topic Forums, where the presenter puts a specific topic on the table for the participants on the call to discuss. The call opens with a short introduction by the presenter as to the topic up for discussion, then turns to the participants for a discussion.
• Coordinator Sharing calls, an established coordinator (or in some cases two or more coordinators from the same timebank) shares his or her experience relating to a specific aspect of timebanking, and then answers questions or comments from those on the call. The chosen topic will appear in the subject of the invite.