Wednesday, April 3rd 2019 2:00 PM — 3:30 PM
TfA Coordinator Call
This month's Coordinator Call will be a continuation of previous calls focusing on questions, answers, and discussions for coordinators of timebanks. We have created a google doc where we collected some questions in advance of the call and have added more. We hope you can join us for the call.
Please add your questions on this google doc STARTING ON PAGE 29 !
Don't have any questions but have experience? Please join the call and share!
At the scheduled date and time of the meeting (or earlier if you can):
By PHONE only:
• Dial into the conference line by telephone if possible (the sound is improved). When prompted, enter the Access Code followed by the # key.
Dial-In Number: (712) 770-4010 - United States
Access Code: 843317#
• To join the online meeting and to use the chat box, click on the online meeting link and click “Join the Meeting.” Use the phone icon to access via your phone OR you can use the same link to use the VOIP phone call if you are not using a telephone, following the instructions. Join the meeting: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/timeforall
Recordings of past calls are posted under Meeting Resources.
Log time credits for attending or helping with these calls at TimeForAll Timebanks and joining the TimeForAll Timebank. Or, choose to give time credits to TimeForAll for the work in providing these calls. https://timeforall.timebanks.org/ Your choice! :)
Note: The calls will generally be of three kinds:
• Open Forums, where all coordinators on the call are invited to pose questions or comments and seek responses from other coordinators on the call. The subject line in the invite will include the words “Open forum.”
• Topic Forums, where the presenter puts a specific topic on the table for the participants on the call to discuss. The call opens with a short introduction by the presenter as to the topic up for discussion, then turns to the participants for a discussion.
• Coordinator Sharing calls, an established coordinator (or in some cases two or more coordinators from the same timebank) shares his or her experience relating to a specific aspect of timebanking, and then answers questions or comments from those on the call. The chosen topic will appear in the subject of the invite.
Abby, and the TimeForAll Team